Sunday, September 28, 2014

Imran khan jhalsa in Lahore

I must say politicians should either suicide or they should resign. What more they want? A person who they say gathered only 5000 people in Islamabad's dharna. Its surprising for me than that IK whom they said a Uturn Master or Buhtaan Khan gathered massive crowd. Believe me, I studied in Lahore GCU, Minar e pakistan is just near that college. Lahore , Sharif Brothers say is focal city of N League. But it isn't , believe me it isnt. Everyone person either he is Rikhsaw driver , Salesman, Student or a worker , You would listen that he voted for Imran Khan. My question is where are their votes? where are they? . You can see just near minar e pakistan sharif brothers built AZADI INTERCHANCE, people should support them in that case, but a storm of people i can see there. How they came? Are they hired? Brought under pressure? NO! They arent , Because , They are LAHORI'S . I have been there for years. I know they do what they want.

"Utho meri duniya k ghareebon ko jaga do, kah e umraa k daro dewaar hila du, jis khet k dehkan sa muyasar na ho rozi us khet k har khosha e gandum ko jhala du"


I wish , i could express here my Enthusiasm. I wanted to be there, i coudnt reach . MY BAD!. Everywhere, i can hear GO NAWAZ GO. 1000 people can be followers of a Uturn Master 5000 can be ? but not a storm of people could be the followers of Uturn Master. He is a man, a true Leader Indeed!. People now a days are truth seeker.  GEO TV made another rumour that only 70k people could adjust there. And believe me 70k chairs have been placed there, and what about the people who are standing? who are somewhere in between. I m just waiting for a senior analyst to give His remarks on this.


GEO now a days , oh. No! everyday they have been supporting N league. Their news start from IK and ended at insulting him. There are other political parties to be discussed but no. Who would raise their popularity who would fund them? if they wont pinch every news of IK.

What more can we say? GEO had been discussed in Parliament. Our Finance Minister discussed issue regarding a TV channel in parliament, but what about other pending issues? I wont discuss this part now, Right now More than one lac People are in Lahore's Jhalsa thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment