Thursday, September 25, 2014

Imran khan and People

Middle class life is the riveting life. Daily you have synergy with different people. Scenario of country have made people aware of the political truth. Islamabad Capital of Pakistan, People here are mostly the Government employees or either residents of other cities. Now, They are able to see what is right for them and others. Truth always arises from the grass root level of country and by the people.

Today! With Some daily routine work, I went to Sadar. I'm a middle class person, traveled on Cab. Believe you me, He asked me " Sir jee tusan di ki khayal ay Mulk da halat wasta , Imran khan othay dharna ditay wa, Othay buhat be-hayaie wa. imran khan agya ty mulk europe ban jana wa" I laughed and i was supposed to explain him  with some facts. I said "bhira jee! Jinko aap be-haya keh raha hu, wo log yaqenan F/6 , F/7 YA F/10 ka white colour log hen. Hakumat koi bi rahay unko kia parwa? wo tu guzara ker lenga, par socho wo log pher bi Apke wo Imran khan k dharna ma jata hein, kuch tu baat ha na bhira je? " Then, he asked me " Tusan lahore ty gye hoga? otha Shaukat khanum bbas naam da hi ay? Mera rishtadar gye ty onha nay admit hi ni kita." I had to convince him so that He could realize the truth. I said " Bhira jee ! Ma khud lahore parha hun waha raha bi hun , ap batao apka rishta dar kon c stage pa tha cancer ka?" He said " Sir je O tay 15 din bad intikal kar gaya c" . That was answer to my question, things always work with some natural phenomena. I said him " Meri family ma 2 log cancer k patient tha , mujey ilm hai iska. tusi ae daso apka rishtadar last stage pa tha, aur unki policy hai wo first stage pa admit karta hen. pher usko kyun kasoorwar thehrate hu , kuch maumla hikmat sa teh karu."

Some anti Tehreek e insaf people object on Sheikh Rasheed, I m honestly saying He gave me positive comments on Him. He said the metro project is just lame. Sheikh rasheed told them to built a fly over near "NALA LAYI" But they cancelled the project.

People support Imran khan but they dont know how to say? How to defend their vote. Everyne here is blaming Government for everything. When a person at grass root level isnt happy with them. I m really shocked how can they have majority of seats in parliament.?


Keep visiting the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment