Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Is PTI and Imran Khan catalyst of Change? do they have enough Capacity in their Leadership ? Esp Top Brass ?



Haroon Rasheed sahab discussion in To the Point Program (1st Oct 2014) conducted by Shazaib Khanzada was extremely thought provoking
The points he made were really something we dont see from any so called Analysts.
I was absolutely stunned after watching that program
So, the famous Sentence "There's always room at the top" is to questioned from Imran Khan.

1-Most specifically KpK performance
2-and Intra Part Elections Accountability!
3-Capacity of ppl standing with Khan. The likes of Jahangir Tareen and Shah Mehmood Qureshi,   Most notably Aleem Khan, Azam Swati and Dar family from Sialkot etc.

Every Tehreek e Insaf supporter must questions from Imran Khan about these very particular points.
Believe me , I m from Sialkot. i do really want to know where all funds come from? I doubt on Usman Dar, Umer dar Who were appointed from sialkot. And ofcourse Jahangeertareen, Man! they got too much money. I m not against PTI, I m a die hard fan of IK. But if sth is wrong at your side. You have to believe me it, you dont need to ignore that and carry on thinking it would change soon.We need to think, we need to see the story behind the curtain.

The thing is IK should have a personal on such people, who invest too much on his Jhalsa's and are donating too much in floods and etc. Believe me i m not against PTI! But if i m truth seeker and i m doing something wrong, Then Yes! I m wrong.

Just once! IK Should filter all such impurities, they need to be filtered. No doubt the Leader should be IK, But when all such people are there. You need to have check over them.you people may object on me, but i m from a political family. I know the basics of politics and truth behind it.

The thing as i mentional "Thereis always a room at the top" , just think about it. I will support PTI , Wherever i m, whatever conditions are. But things have to change , as we say our Partie's Moto is CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment